Baby Boy First Year's Memory Book - Light Hair/Light Skin
$13.49Ask a question
💙 BABY BOY FIRST YEAR’S MEMORY BOOK 💙
🔹 Lovely, sentimental gift and keepsake for the child and all the new parents 🎁
🔹 Personalise with your baby’s milestones, messages and achievements ✍️
🔹 8 Photo frames for 6 x 4 photos to support all the stages of your baby’s first year 📷
🔹 Sweet rhymes that show all the love the parents have for their baby 💕
🔹 Large board book 21 cm x 21 cm with glossy cover and beautiful illustrations 📕
The book covers these first important milestones:
* Welcome to the World
* First Smile
* First Solid Food
* First Tooth
* First Words
* First Steps
* First Christmas
* First Birthday
* First Year’s Growth Chart
Though he will always be your baby, your little one will be heading off to school before you know it! Seize the time you have together now and make sure those fleeting memories last.
Featuring pages waiting to be personalized with milestones, messages and early childhood achievements, these memory books for babies withstand the test of time to be forever treasured.
Use the pages to document and detail special moments such as baby's first word, his first steps and how much he has grown. Our unique memory book is the #1 DIY solution for parents looking to shield family heirlooms, memories and family photographs from the hands of time.
Keep the books stowed away, display them in the nursery or bring them out regularly to show off your family's history as you look back on your journey as a new parent.
You can keep the record books tucked away for yourself or give them to the kids once they're all grown up.
JJ Gift Books make thoughtfully unique and perfectly sentimental gifts for graduations, weddings and milestone birthdays!
Ready to be personalized, our baby memory books are the popular baby registry items that have new parents everywhere obsessing.
🎁 Give them as baby shower gifts, Mother's Day gifts, Father's Day gifts or Christmas gifts to help mum and dad cherish those special moments and milestones that quickly fade into memories.💕
Shipping from United Kingdom
1 business day
Estimated shipping times
- United Kingdom : 1 - 2 business days
- North America : 6 - 12 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 6 - 12 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact us directly.
2. WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW WE USE IT
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, weI will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT US
For purposes of EU data protection law, us, JJ Gift Books Ltd, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mar 14, 2017
This book is a beautiful keepsake with spaces for photographs too. The book arrived well packaged and was delivered extremely quickly. Very happy with my purchase and will enjoy looking through the memories with my son when he is older.