Baby Girl First Year's Memory Book - Black Hair/Dark Skin
CHERISH THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME IN YOUR BABY GIRL'S LIFE WITH THIS CHARMING MEMORY BOOK.
Welcome your baby girl into the world and celebrate her earliest memories with this truly unforgettable keepsake book. Containing wonderful milestones including her first smile, first words, first steps, first birthday and so much more, now you can gather all of your memories into one charming photo book which you can treasure for years to come.
Designed to be deeply personal and fully customizable, the Baby Girl First Year’s Memory Book blends a beautiful glossy hardcover book with build-in photo sleeves and sweet rhymes to create a record of your baby’s first achievements.
• Features heartwarming rhymes with adorable illustrations
• Covers important milestones including her first smile, tooth, words, steps, first solid food, first Christmas, and first birthday
• Fully customizable with built-in photo sleeves for your baby’s achievements and milestones
• Contains a bonus first year’s growth chart to track your baby’s growth
• A large 21cm x 21cm hardcover with a glossy finish
Ideal for baby showers, Christmas, holidays, and more, this book will make a wonderful addition to your photo albums and a keepsake to look back on for years to come.
Ready to begin preserving your baby girl’s most important memories? Scroll up and order your copy today!
Shipping from United Kingdom
1-2 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Australia : 3 - 5 business days
- Canada : 2 - 3 business days
- Ireland : 2 - 3 business days
- United Kingdom : 2 - 3 business days
- United States : 2 - 3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact us directly.
2. WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW WE USE IT
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, weI will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT US
For purposes of EU data protection law, us, JJ Gift Books Ltd, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org