Mummy, I Love You! - Black Hair/ Dark Skin
CHERISH THE TIMELESS AND NEVER-ENDING LOVE BETWEEN MOTHER AND CHILD WITH THIS GORGEOUS KEEPSAKE BOOK
Specially designed with charming illustrations and a heartfelt rhyming story, this children’s photo book is a beautiful way to celebrate the unique bond that a mother has with her child.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift idea for birthdays, Mother’s Day, Christmas, or simply to say, “thank you” and appreciate everything that mums do for their kids, Mummy, I Love You! lets you personalize the story and fill it with memories that you can look back on for years and years.
Mothers have such an essential role in a child’s life, and they’re always there to show their endless support and love. Filled with fun and flexible rhymes which fit a wide variety of daily activities including mealtimes, trips, playing outdoors, getting dressed, bedtimes, bath times, and much more, you won’t find another photo book which you can so truly make your own!
• A beautiful hardcover book with a glossy finish and vibrant illustrations
• Built-in picture sleeves for you to personalize with all of your most treasured moments
• Gender-neutral illustrations which make this book ideal for both boys and girls
• A customizable dedication page for you to write a lovely message
• 9 photo frames which perfectly fit standard 6x4 photographs
• A creative and unique gift idea to show mum how much you truly care
Finished off with a special spot for the gift-givers to write a sweet message to mum, this keepsake book is ready to serve as a memento to make sure that your memories are held close to the heart as treasures.
Scroll up and buy now to show a mum just how much you love her!
For the Ultimate Gift Package - Add 9 Photo Prints, gift-wrapped and in a Gift Boxhttps://www.jjgiftbooks.com/listing/957097055
Shipping from United Kingdom
1 business day
Estimated shipping times
- Australia : 3 - 5 business days
- Canada : 2 - 3 business days
- Ireland : 2 - 3 business days
- United Kingdom : 2 - 3 business days
- United States : 2 - 3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact us directly.
2. WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW WE USE IT
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, weI will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT US
For purposes of EU data protection law, us, JJ Gift Books Ltd, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email us at email@example.com