I Love You! - light haired child - Gift for Grandma, Nanny, Nana, Granny, Nan..
CELEBRATE THE UNIQUE AND LOVELY BOND BETWEEN CHILD AND GRANDMA WITH THIS HEARTFELT STORYBOOK
Specially crafted for you to personalize and fill with your own special memories, this beautiful rhyming children’s book will touch your grandma’s heart and help you treasure all of your cherished memories for years to come.
A perfect gift to express your love for grandma, this stunning hardcover keepsake is ideal for birthdays, Christmas, and much more.
Grandmas have such a valuable role in a child’s life, and this beautiful book seeks to help you celebrate those unforgettable moments and preserve them in a touching story. As the ones who spoil children rotten when their parents are away, grandparents create lasting memories children remember well into adulthood. They're always ready to shower their grandchildren with kisses, hugs, and sweets!
With flexible rhymes to suit all kinds of activities, including baking, playing outdoors, cuddles, reading together, indoor fun and so much more, this book suits grandmas from all backgrounds and walks of life so you can create a deeply personal story and celebrate this precious bond.
• A lovely story with thoughtful illustrations
• Built-in picture sleeves to personalize your story and make a truly memorable keepsake
• Gender-neutral illustrations which are perfect for both girls and boys
• 6 photo frames for your own printed photos, which perfectly fit standard 6x4 photos
• A blank dedication for a sweet, personal message
So if you want to show your appreciation to grandma, or if you’re looking for a thoughtful gift that lets you display all of your beloved photos as a unique story, then this photo book is for you. Grandma can keep it as a keepsake, or hold onto it until their grandchild is all grown up to reflect back on a childhood full of love.
Ready to find the perfect gift for grandma? Scroll up and order your copy now!
For the Ultimate Gift Package - Add 6 Photo Prints, gift-wrapped and in a Gift Box https://www.jjgiftbooks.com/listing/957097055
Shipping from United Kingdom
1 business day
Estimated shipping times
- Australia : 3 - 5 business days
- Canada : 2 - 3 business days
- Ireland : 2 - 3 business days
- United Kingdom : 2 - 3 business days
- United States : 2 - 3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact us directly.
2. WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW WE USE IT
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, weI will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT US
For purposes of EU data protection law, us, JJ Gift Books Ltd, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan 10, 2023
Jan 4, 2023
Dec 20, 2022
So cute, really happy with my purchase
Dec 18, 2022
A lovely book, a perfect gift.
Dec 17, 2022
This is a beautiful gift and we are so glad we made the purchase with you. Cant wait to give it to Nanny for Christmas and see her face. 🥰